Sunday, April 29, 2012

lip tar

i know i haven't been posting in a while, and i really don't have any reasonable  explanation really. i've been on tumblr a looooooot, so i'll just say i've been busy. anyway, tumblr does have its benefits because i found something called lip tar for your (you guessed it) lips! it's super cool, and has a ton of unique colors. it's from obsessive compulsive cosmetics (i like the name).

they're all vegan and cruelty-free and are $14 for a 0.33 fl. oz. tube. i'd want to buy them, but maybe later... or for my birthday. ordering online sucks.

here are my favorites:






















chlorophyll/ true teal






















vintage/ deep dark burgundy






















rx/ true cyan blue

maybe one of you guys can buy a tube and tell me how it is. kind of like limecrime lipstick, but more colors? and more stain-y i guess.

2 comments:

  1. OOOHHH I WANT IT!!! Sounds so cool! I love the new background, by the way!

    MAREN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! i found it on tumblr (surprise!) and the one with the glasses stole my heart. hahah, i know! i want all of the lip colors!!

      Delete