Sunday, April 8, 2012

welcome hoooome!

those 40 days of easter have been long and tough, but thank God (in some aspect, this can be taken literally) i can finally be back on blogger. i've spent most of my time on tumblr (not cheating, ok?) so i haven't deprived myself too much. but now i can actually WRITE stuff and not just reblog and write a crapload of tags.

i've also been super lazy with sports going on too, so the camera is stowed away somewhere. and my school outfits are pretty much sea turtle t-shirts and shorts that i've somehow along the way spilled paint on them. but i promise, they'll get better. especially summer/ 10th grade and then on, when no more sports for me! cue laziness and living up to my true studying prowess.

so yeah. just a quick update of whatever happened those 2-3 months (i really don't do math well) and yeah.

here's a song from POP ETC (formally known as the morning benders...but things happened).

No comments:

Post a Comment